The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. The HEPA and HEGA filtration used in this unit is also highly effective at removing viruses and bacteria when they are airborne.
Featuring a 360-degree filtering system and a HEGA/HEPA combination filter, this air purifier comes with a progressive filtration system that delivers clean air faster and effectively. It can pull over 250 cubic feet of air from every side. The Clean Air Pocket technology helps you to gain relief for your allergic symptoms. If you are looking for an effective air purifier that helps you relieve the mild symptoms of allergy and asthma, creating a comfortable environment for you and your family, buy this Austin-Air Allergy machine air purifier.
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne particles that are 0.1 microns and larger
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes bacteria, chemicals and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for absorption of chemicals, gases, and bacteria.